How does the service work?
- Add this service to your cart. Place this order separate from any other products.
- Wait for the mail man to bring your return label and shipping tube.
- Use the enclosed packing materials to wrap your baby up nice and tight. (Read below about the disassembly charge)
- Place the return label over the existing mailing label.
- Drop off at USPS.
- Wait again... 3-5 week lead time.
Included in the service:
- Drilling Gas Port Hole and dimpling barrel for Gas Block
- USPS Return Label w/ shipping container
- Low Profile Gas Block (Optional)
- Gas Tube (Optional)
- Gas Block Roll Pin (Optional)
- MagLatch F.N.G.R. (Optional, but a fixed magazine device may be required post conversion.)
- Handguard and Muzzle Device must be removed if prior to sending to MagLatch if "I'll do it myself" is selected. If an upper is received without being disassembled we reserve the right to charge a disassembly fee. Please do not include the handguard and muzzle device in the return shipping container. This charge includes re-installation of the handguard and muzzle device once the conversion service is complete.
What to include in the box:
- Field stripped upper only
- Do not include the Charging Handle
- Do not include the Bolt Carrier Group
- Copy of packing slip.